Additional Information 285bound-Dad Killed-now they need us

26 Jan 2011 12:26 #1 by 285critters bff
These senior dogs need the 285Bounders help. Please spread the word to family, friends, people you meet on the street, ask them to spread the word. I just know that we can find them a home within our 6-degrees of separation. We just need to find 1 to 3 people who love this breed, to rescue these sweet little dogs. Their dad was killed and now they need us to help them. Read the whole story in the link below:

UNBELIEVABLE THIS JUST IN FROM 285BOUND!!!
If anyone will take in these 3 loving little dogs all together and keep them together 285Bound will pay for their pet insurance for 3-years!!! (If pet insurance is not available because of the age of the dogs 285bound.com will reimburse the new owner up to $175 per dog for potential vet expenses) 285Bound has really taken to these little guys and their struggle and wants to do everything they can to get them adopted together. Tell everyone you know about this amazing offer by 285Bound and just maybe this will help someone adopt them.

http://pueblocolliesheltie.org/Available_Dogs/Available_Dogs_pg_4.html

Screech

Shilo

Zach

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Jan 2011 16:11 #2 by CinnamonGirl
Those are the sweetest dogs I have ever seen. The Collie/sheltie shelter is the best place around. I visit the site frequently and want to take them all.

Collies are my favorite breed. I would love to find a home for them.

27 Jan 2011 16:49 #3 by 285critters bff
Additional incentive to get these guys adopted - see updated original post.

27 Jan 2011 18:03 #4 by LopingAlong
Anyone know how old they are? Do they like kids? cats? Horses? I'll put the word out and you all know what a big mouth I have! :) Keeping my fingers crossed that they can stay together... Where are they now? Are they together?

27 Jan 2011 18:09 #5 by major bean
$250 per dog is a lot of money for a dog without papers or pedigree.

Regards,
Major Bean

27 Jan 2011 18:14 #6 by LopingAlong
Where did you see that? You're right, that's nuts. $750 for them to stay together? Older dogs can be harder to place--guess I figured they were free or close to it. The oldest one is 14, the other 2 are 10 years old. I sent out emails, we'll see, but I don't know anyone who will pay that much for senior dogs. I'll keep trying though, ya never know!

28 Jan 2011 08:00 #7 by pacamom
Maybe fostering them would be an option? Foster all three of them. That way you don't have to pay the adoption fees. Just be available if someone wants to come and see them.

28 Jan 2011 08:04 #8 by LopingAlong
You talkin' to me, Paca? :) I am the Queen of Foster Failure! Besides, I have 4 dogs already. I would take them in a hearbeat otherwise. Don't YOU need 3 dogs? :wink: lol :dog:

28 Jan 2011 08:12 #9 by pacamom
HaHa. 3 here already. 10,13, and 14. I have enough 'issues' to deal with.

28 Jan 2011 08:24 #10 by CinnamonGirl
They already have a foster family. Thanks for the thoughts.

Time to create page: 0.186 seconds