What is wrong with People #2 and the courts.

11 Feb 2011 22:48 #1 by CinnamonGirl
What is wrong with People #2 and the courts. was created by CinnamonGirl
A 39-year-old woman was charged with animal cruelty after she tried to air-mail the dog to Atlanta from downtown Minneapolis, authorities said.

Champion was cited for misdemeanor animal cruelty and has 10 days to appeal. The dog is now at the city's animal control facility. If Champion declines or loses her appeal, Guess would go up for adoption. So far, Champion hasn't notified authorities that she wants the dog back, Dodge said.

She did, however, return to the post office to demand a refund for the $22 she paid to mail the puppy. She also wanted a small amount of money she had attached to a makeshift dog collar returned to her.

Postal workers nixed the refund and told her to contact law enforcement about the collar currency. "We asked her, don't you want to know about your puppy? But she said no. She just wanted her money back," Ojoyeyi said. "It's just weird to mail an animal like that in a package all covered up. We don't know what she was thinking about."

http://www.ajc.com/news/atlanta/woman-w ... 27308.html

She didn't get any punishment at all. And there is a chance she could get the dog back, are they crazy? I told you midwest is not the same as the west.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Feb 2011 07:48 #2 by Grady
stupid stupid people :bash

12 Feb 2011 08:28 #3 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic What is wrong with People #2 and the courts.
I just cannot believe the court took it so lightly. Farming country people do things they would be arrested for in Denver. I have seen it first hand.

Michael Vick would never be able to come play in Denver or California.

Time to create page: 0.130 seconds