wondering................

06 Mar 2011 20:06 #1 by MoCat
Several months ago I let a friend of mine foster a cat as I had no room. This went against my better judgement but at the time the cat had no where else to go (that was the day I found 2 cats on my porch). Now this person is being evicted, refuses to communicate with me about getting food for the cat and getting her spayed. I already know that I trusted the wrong person, especially knowing her history. I have found a forever home for this cat, but how do I go about getting her back? I do not have much time, this person refuses to communicate with me. The cat as well as her other two cats are in a not so good place. Any suggestions? I am going to call animal control or Park County to go with me to her home to hopefully get the cat(s) before they end up in a bad place. And I do have room for all three of them temporarily.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Mar 2011 11:32 #2 by pound dog mom
It seems like if she was just acting as a foster home for the cat that you have the right to go over and pick her up (and maybe tuck the others in your coat too). Holler if there is anything I can assist with on my end from EAPL - food, $ towards spay, listing on the site etc.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.133 seconds