Feral cats

23 Mar 2011 13:01 #1 by here
Feral cats was created by here
Question...when a kid gets hurt and possibly goes to the hospital because of all these Fluffy`s running around in the woods free ..carrying who-knows-what...fleas wth the plauge, diseases from killing other small game animals ..getting in fights with other animlas ...etc etc ..who is supposed to pay the bills ??? Who is going to replace all the cute rabbits and squirells etc...that these cute littles Fluffy`s have killed?

YOU THINK they don`t do damage?? Time to do some checking ..start with the DOW then the internet..maybe after reading some of the info you might be afraid to let little Fluffy go outside and then bring some of those infectious diseases into your home. And if you are a REAL pet lover how about comming over to my place and taking some of thesee cats that come into my yard and kill the birds !!! Poor little Tweety..AAHHHH who cares its just another bird ...wasn`t it cute how Fluffy ripped it apart and killed it and then let it lay around for the bugs to eat??? BUT wait Fluffy gave some bugs some food to eat SEE Fluffy is a good little Kitty. My neighbor has a cat and i have no problem with it BUT she takes care of it and don`t let it around SOOOOO don`t be saying i am a cat hater...Get informed !!! Read about all the damage they do and key the key point ...Take responsibilty of your pets! it may be your neighbors kids that get hurt by your cat ..then its the old story of testing it for rabbies ..getting sued ..lawyers..court costs fines .....Just think of all the stuff involved. Don`t they kill an animals to test for rabbies???

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Mar 2011 20:38 #2 by MoCat
Replied by MoCat on topic Feral cats
How do you know that these cats are feral? Because their owners are not responsible enough to keep them inside? I rescue cats and have placed several in Good, Indoor homes. They may have seemed feral at first, every cat that is outside is not a feral cat. Iagree that owners should take responsibility for their pets. There are enough cat haters in the world as it is.
If you truly have a feral cat issue please contact me.

23 Mar 2011 20:54 #3 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Feral cats

don`t be saying i am a cat hater.

Uh.... looks like you are not fond of them. :rofl

I know my kitty used to hunt birds. I felt bad about it but not much I could do.

24 Mar 2011 07:09 #4 by TPP
Replied by TPP on topic Feral cats
Nothing like a GOOD Mouser!

Sorry, Mickey!
Mighty Mouse ,
Karate Mouse
Danger Mouse
And the Air Pirates, don't even think about it,
Timber would kick All your A$$ES!

24 Mar 2011 11:15 #5 by ComputerBreath
Replied by ComputerBreath on topic Feral cats
Owners...put collars with bells on them...it'll be difficult for the cat to sneak up on any animal and kill it.

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds