Helpful searches/websites

30 Jul 2012 09:18 #1 by Green Mountain Guns
1. Concealed Handgun Permit (insert county of residence name) Sheriff. This will access your sheriff department webpage directly. Many valuable point and click answers to questions and concerns.
2. Gun Laws USA. This will access many sites showing differences in states concealed carry laws, especially useful for travel.
3. Firearms Regulations in the 20 Largest Colorado Municipalities. This will show differences between cities on their regulations.
By now you will see the vast differences between states, counties and municipal laws involving concealed carry.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Jul 2012 10:29 #2 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Helpful searches/websites
Very cool. Thanks for the post. Just curious if you guys are having a spike in sales last week or so.

30 Jul 2012 12:44 #3 by ScienceChic
I was wondering that myself.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

30 Jul 2012 15:49 #4 by Green Mountain Guns
The answer is yes, but we also had Ruger days last Friday and Saturday.

09 Aug 2012 11:25 #5 by Green Mountain Guns

Time to create page: 0.143 seconds