I have a secret

26 May 2010 08:15 #41 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic I have a secret

CinnamonGirl wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote: Did you really catch on that lure hooked like that? Interesting. Nice fish. I want to catch a salmon.

Sorry, I can't reveal my secrets

Uh, then what was that pic?

I changed the hook set up after I took the pic

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 May 2010 14:57 #42 by Ronbo
Replied by Ronbo on topic I have a secret

Vice Lord wrote:

residenttroll wrote: Hey Manna Pro!

My name is Vice Lord

You're giving him too much credit. I bet it's the trout pond at Shafers Crossing. lol

27 May 2010 16:33 #43 by Photo-fish
Replied by Photo-fish on topic I have a secret
I recognize the area. He showed too much of the area around the pond for me to know it is not Burland or Shafers. Also the creeks by both of these ponds are not that wide. But hey, if you want to believe something else please go fish there instead.

My big question is why this topic is this in the Colorful Colorado forum and not in the Leisure Lounge?

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

27 May 2010 18:20 #44 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic I have a secret
Lets just keep this spot between us for now Photo-Fish...I found another place much like it..It says No Trespassing but the signs are so old and washed out that plausible deniability exists

27 May 2010 19:21 #45 by MyMountainTown
Replied by MyMountainTown on topic I have a secret

Photo-fish wrote: I recognize the area. He showed too much of the area around the pond for me to know it is not Burland or Shafers. Also the creeks by both of these ponds are not that wide. But hey, if you want to believe something else please go fish there instead.

My big question is why this topic is this in the Colorful Colorado forum and not in the Leisure Lounge?

Leisure lounge is knitting, collecting that sort of thing. Colorful Colorado is for outdoor hobbies. :)

Proudly serving mountain Jeffco, Clear Creek & Park County!
You can also find & connect with us on:
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube LinkedIn

720-608-0285

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds