6 Amazing Facts About Foxes

28 Dec 2014 21:07 #1 by ScienceChic
I have to share this just so I don't lose it again - the pictures are beautiful. :)

6 Amazing Facts About Fox
Prepare for your Wildlife Adventure in Grand Lake CO with these amazing facts about the Fox!
posted on Dec. 12, 2014

Via gde-fon.com

The red fox’s resourcefulness has earned it a legendary reputation for intelligence and cunning. They also use different sounds to communicate with all year long—in fact, over 28 vocalizations have been distinguished. Foxes also use different facial expressions and their bushy tails to communicate.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 Dec 2014 06:59 #2 by HEARTLESS

ScienceChic wrote: I have to share this just so I don't lose it again - the pictures are beautiful. :)

Lose it again? Was the first time due to the Bungles? :godenver:

The silent majority will be silent no more.

29 Dec 2014 09:37 #3 by ScienceChic
Hey now! :gotcha:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds