Radio Show-Hummingbirds/Photography with Jackie Crivello

13 Apr 2018 17:15 - 13 Apr 2018 18:05 #1 by ScienceChic
My friend Jackie Crivello who takes the most amazing wildlife photos (you can find them on mugs at Evergreen Clothing Company) will be on the radio tomorrow discussing hummingbirds and photography - tune into KNUS at 12pm to hear her!

Hi All! I'd like to personally invite you to Bird Talk, a live broadcast this Saturday at Denver's Wild Birds Unlimited. I will be guest hosting talking about hummingbirds, photography and your questions. Stop down and say hi, or watch live on Facebook. KNUS 710am Saturday from 12-1pm.

Wild Birds Unlimited, 2720 S. Wadsworth, Denver, Colorado 80227
Saturday, April 14 from 12-1pm

If you'd like to learn more from her, she's teaching a class at Center for the Arts Evergreen in June!

WILDLIFE PHOTOGRAPHY AND BEYOND!
Center For The Arts, Evergreen, CO
June 16, 2018
Saturday, June 16, 7:00am-10:00am
All levels
Instructor: Jackie Crivello
Course description: Learn wildlife photography from Jackie Crivello! Bring your camera as you will have the opportunity to photograph three birds of prey! Crivello is an internationally published outdoor/nature photographer whose photography combines extreme action with striking detail. Her work brings life to images that draw the viewer into the world of the still untamed Wild West. Meet at CAE at 7am where Jackie will give instruction and tips. Then the class will drive to Evergreen Lake and get to photograph these incredible birds in all their glory. The early start time ensures much better lighting!

NO FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY allowed.
www.evergreenarts.org/class_register.php?id=530

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds