American Bowmen Club Introduction

12 Dec 2021 09:58 #1 by americanbowmenclub
Hello Mountain Community!

My name is Brianna, and I help run the social media for the American Bowmen Club, located in Bailey, Colorado. Many thanks to Sharon for guiding me on how to create an account and post events to your calendar.

We are a hunting archery club, and have been around since 1973. We are a member based club, however we run public shoots from May through August. Our schedule has been released, and I have added our 2022 events to your calendar.

We will be adding more event details on our Facebook and Instagram (@americanbowmenclub) pages as time draws closer.

If you have any questions about our club and what we offer, the best way to contact us right now is by replying to this topic or through our Instagram page.

We look forward to seeing more faces at our events!
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic, MyMountainTown

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 Dec 2021 17:53 #2 by ScienceChic
Thank you so much for joining and adding your events to our calendar for everyone to discover! It was a delight to chat with you and it's awesome to have you here on MMT. I hope you get some interest from new people!

In case anyone is wondering, here's an overview of what they have coming up. Be sure to reach out to Brianna if you have any questions or would like to join them!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
Attachments:

15 Dec 2021 07:50 - 15 Dec 2021 17:25 #3 by americanbowmenclub
Thank you so much!! The schedule you just posted was for 2021, here's 2022!
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

15 Dec 2021 17:26 #4 by ScienceChic
Shoot, I totally missed the date on there (I can't believe it's almost the end of 2021 already - where did the year go?). Thank you for sharing the 2022 poster!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds