Human Target Wondercon Interviews

05 Apr 2011 23:22 #1 by ScienceChic
One of my favorite shows! Interviews with Mark Valley (Christopher Chance) and Jackie Earle Haley (Guerrero, awesome actor! Watchmen was a disappointment, but his portrayal of Rorschach rocked!). If you haven't seen it, and love action shows, you'll like this!

http://www.whedonopolis.com/article.php ... 0501590491
Wondercon Exclusive Human Target Interviews
Tuesday, April 05 2011 @ 01:59 AM PDT
Contributed by: Libya El-Amin

We have exclusive interviews with Mark Valley (Christopher Chance), Jackie Earle Haley (Guerrero), Janet Montgomery (Ames), and Matt Miller executive producer of Human Target from Wondercon. I have talked about Human Target repeatedly in my TV Campfire podcast and it was picked by several guests as one of the best new shows of 2010. If you have not checked the show out so far be sure to do so and if you are a long time fan be sure to tweet about the show. Its one of the shows on the bubble for renewal so spread the word.

[youtube:97yq4onj]
[/youtube:97yq4onj]
[youtube:97yq4onj]
[/youtube:97yq4onj]

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.122 seconds