My Little Pony Physics Explained

24 May 2011 21:57 #1 by ScienceChic
[youtube:czv2grr3]
[/youtube:czv2grr3]

This had me laughing out loud! The presenter calculated that one My Little Pony had to be accelerating at 11.1 gees, which likely would've killed her! And another had to have been made of Dark Matter in order to reach the altitude she did when launched off of a teeter totter! Hilarious! (At least to a Geek like me!) lol Enjoy!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 May 2011 22:16 #2 by archer
rofllol

Oh wow that was good.....thanx SC

24 May 2011 22:27 #3 by chickaree
Wow. Good thing I watched that. I was going to jump into a flock of butterflies. Now I know to check to make sure they are at least mostly dark matter butterflies and not painted ladies.

24 May 2011 23:09 #4 by ScienceChic
Whew! As long as I've saved one life, it was worth posting! :biggrin: Glad you guys enjoyed! I'll have to see if I can find more like that...

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

25 May 2011 10:37 #5 by Grady
I wish someone would explain how Superman flies. Can he accelerate? Can he stop and hover? The physics don’t seem to add up. Maybe the laws of physics are different on Krypton?

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds