The SHERLOCK HOLMES: A GAME OF SHADOWS Trailer!

14 Jul 2011 13:29 #1 by ScienceChic
Ooh, another one I'm really looking forward to!!

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/50352
The SHERLOCK HOLMES: A GAME OF SHADOWS Trailer!
Published at: Jul 12, 2011

Well, the trailer looks fun enough, but if there were any doubts about Holmes' and Watson's "friendship" before, well, this trailer suggests that they take it to an entirely new level. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Ahem. Also, look at Watson rocking the blue and brown scarf. Most guys in that time period would have never attempted that look, and Watson makes it work. Kidding aside, I enjoyed the first one (though BBC's SHERLOCK with Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman just owns these films in every conceivable way), and I'm looking forward to this - SHERLOCK HOLMES: A GAME OF SHADOWS opens this Christmas. Nordling, out.

[youtube:ay19q6y0]
[/youtube:ay19q6y0]

Or watch it in HD here

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Jul 2011 18:19 #2 by The Viking
Love it!! I loved the first one and this one looks even better!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.139 seconds