Top 10 Unconventional Leading Men

30 Sep 2011 00:05 #1 by ScienceChic
I'm only putting in the ones that I like, so you'll have to check the article for the rest! I disagree that Rodney Dangerfield was ever a "leading man", but I liked him. Love, love, love Michael Cera's movies!
http://www.time.com/time/specials/packa ... 02,00.html
Top 10 Unconventional Leading Men
As Steve Buscemi reprises his leading role in Season 2 of HBO's "Boardwalk Empire," TIME takes a look at other unconventional leading men throughout the years
By Nick Carbone
Sept. 26, 2011

Michael Cera

By holding his own as part of the wildly talented cast of Arrested Development, Michael Cera proved he had what it takes to hold a leading role — no matter how unlikely that outcome once seemed. In Superbad and Juno, Cera had comedic company in Jonah Hill and Ellen Page, respectively, but in 2010's Scott Pilgrim vs. the World, Cera led the cast in a role that he seemed born to play.

Steve Buscemi

Peter Lorre

and Adam Sandler.

Any others you can think of? I know I should know some others, but am drawing a blank...

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.119 seconds