Beauty with Weapons

01 Oct 2011 15:49 #1 by ScienceChic
http://www.artofcosmetics.com/2011/09/b ... th-weapon/
Beauty with Weapon
Published on September 30, 2011,
by Mala

You know what else is sexy? Seeing a hot chick with a weapon.

Biggest Weapon Every women have is Beauty, and what if have both? The Beauty and Weapon altogether.

As we are increasingly seeing women become more tough and handle enemies in similar ways that men do. Check out the Beautiful Celebrities in a Different Look.

My faves:
Eliza Dushku
File Attachment:

Summer Glau (from Firefly)
File Attachment:

Zoe Saldana
File Attachment:

I want Michelle Rodriguez's outfit and Claudia Black's arms!

They put Lindsay Lohan in over Linda Hamilton, Lucy Lawless, Sigourney Weaver, or Sarah Michelle Gellar???? WTH??!! That's not a chick with a gun, that's a chick trying to look pretty while holding an accessory. :angry:
They definitely should've been in there:
File Attachment:

File Attachment:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Oct 2011 19:09 #2 by Arlen
Replied by Arlen on topic Beauty with Weapons
This is quite a bit perverted.

01 Oct 2011 19:18 #3 by Obam me
Replied by Obam me on topic Beauty with Weapons
Yes...it was a beautiful thing practicing with my new Ruger LCR .38 +P today. I LOVE IT when I get gun powder under my nails!!

01 Oct 2011 19:32 #4 by Arlen
Replied by Arlen on topic Beauty with Weapons
What does sex have to do with weapons? Sex usually involves some or all of the following: nudity, hugging, grabbing, touching, kissing, squealing, screaming, grunting, darkness, sunlight, moonlight, indoors, outdoors, biting, licking, scratching, and many other et ceteras. But it cannot imagine it having to do with killing, cutting, maiming, and such. That is perverted.

Using feathers is kinky. Using the whole damn chicken is perverted.

01 Oct 2011 19:43 #5 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Beauty with Weapons
They're not having sex with their weapons, or holding their weapons while having sex...so what exactly is perverted about it??

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

02 Nov 2011 13:20 #6 by HEARTLESS
Replied by HEARTLESS on topic Beauty with Weapons
There is only one thing perverted here, how did I miss this until now? Women Athenas with weapons is always hot. :biggrin:

The silent majority will be silent no more.

02 Nov 2011 13:55 #7 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Beauty with Weapons
:biggrin: You need to get out of the Courthouse more! :biggrin: Explore the site - see what else we have to offer! :thumbsup: <shameless plug> lol

02 Nov 2011 14:44 #8 by Grady
Replied by Grady on topic Beauty with Weapons

02 Nov 2011 14:49 #9 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Beauty with Weapons
GEEZ......what happened to "kick-ass Angelia Jolie"?.......I STILL think she (and Lucy Lawless) were forwarding thinking enough to KNOW
there was a "niche" that was NOT being filled......still think "Wanted" was a great flick....love the syfy "bend gravity" bullets.(by the
way where is the Kick-ass avatar?)............. :biggrin:

Time to create page: 0.145 seconds