Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol

23 Dec 2011 11:13 #1 by bailey bud
Took my oldest out to watch this movie.

It was an entertaining and worthwhile endeavor.

There's a strong cool factor here ----

The best part ---- you don't get gratuitous violence, needless nudity, or excessive cursing.

Yeah - there's some salty language. The co-star has a couple minutes of seductive conversation with an Indian Mogul, and yes, a couple of people die. In the end, MI is about the mission and the action involved in accomplishing the mission.

The movie didn't push the boundaries of PG-13, and delievered a generally thrilling 2 hour movie.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Dec 2011 12:38 #2 by ScienceChic
Good to know, thanks bailey bud! I'm hoping to make it to Sherlock Holmes, although I didn't hear the best reviews on it, sometime this coming week. I just can't watch Tom Cruise anymore.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

23 Dec 2011 17:12 #3 by Martin Ent Inc

Science Chic wrote: Good to know, thanks bailey bud! I'm hoping to make it to Sherlock Holmes, although I didn't hear the best reviews on it, sometime this coming week. I just can't watch Tom Cruise anymore.

[/b]

Me niether, he is a marroon.

23 Dec 2011 18:35 #4 by pacamom
I heard there was a BMW in this movie?

24 Dec 2011 06:32 #5 by LOL
We saw both Mission and Sherlock movies. Both were pretty good, about 8/10. Not blockbusters but good entertainment. Some good effects and outside scenery of various countries in both. And plenty of action and cars and trains!

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

24 Dec 2011 06:44 #6 by znovkovic
Cowboys and Aliens was entertaining imo...

24 Dec 2011 06:45 #7 by znovkovic

pacamom wrote: I heard there was a BMW in this movie?

European model of course with girl in trunk! Wait that was Transponder :)

13 Jan 2012 08:58 #8 by bailey bud
ONly been 3 weeks - but I've forgotten just about everthing from the movie, already. It was wild, fun, and entertaining --- but not memorable.

Time to create page: 0.145 seconds