2012’s Most Tantalizing Movies

03 Jan 2012 00:23 #1 by ScienceChic
Johnny Depp as Barnabas (Dark Shadows) can bite me any day! LOL! Plus it stars Jackie Earle Haley who rocks and Michelle Pfeiffer!

My most anticipated: The Avengers. I'm worried that the cutesy bickering could get monotonous, but I have faith in Joss Whedon - he'll make it awesome no matter what.
[youtube:3p16ntdi]
[/youtube:3p16ntdi]

2nd Most: The Dark Knight Rises

Also of interest: Snow White and the Huntsman. Kristen Stewart is totally over-rated so I'm not looking forward to watching her, but I love Charlize Theron as the wicked queen, and Chris Hemsworth as the huntsman, yum! :biggrin:

http://www.wired.com/underwire/2012/01/ ... kclickthru
2012’s Most Tantalizing Movies
By Hugh Hart Email Author
January 2, 2012

Flagging awesome movies before you've actually seen them constitutes an inexact science fraught with peril. Directors get distracted, stars stumble, brilliant scripts get watered down during "development" and exciting trailers cram all the good bits into 30 seconds, leaving in their wake cineplexes filled with disappointed audiences.

Still, hope springs eternal, and we've come up with nearly two dozen reasons to be psyched about films in 2012. For starters, Ridley Scott gets back to sci-fi, Batman fights off a new supervillain, Brad Pitt goes after a swarm of zombies, Johnny Depp plays a vampire (and Abraham Lincoln kills them).

Read on to get Wired.com's take on 2012's most tantalizing motion pictures.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.124 seconds