Madagascar 3 & Brave - Go See!

02 Jul 2012 11:10 #1 by ScienceChic
With my son still recovering from his concussion, we've had lots of movie time lately. We went and saw Madagascar 3 and Brave in the theatre and they are both absolutely worth going to see! I myself think Madagascar 3 was even better than the 1st one. Not often that happens with a 2nd sequel! Brave, the next Pixar installment, no, they haven't lost their touch. The graphics are still breathtaking and groundbreaking as usual, and the story gripping and moving.

[youtube:1ccf0bkw]
[/youtube:1ccf0bkw]

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

05 Jul 2012 20:09 #2 by ComputerBreath
Agree with Brave...didn't go the way I thought it was going to and the music was awesome.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.135 seconds