Joss Whedon to Write/Direct Avengers 2-You Heard it Here 1st

07 Aug 2012 17:51 #1 by ScienceChic
:woo hoo: :woo hoo: :woo hoo: :woo hoo: :woo hoo: :woo hoo: :woo hoo: :woo hoo: :woo hoo: :woo hoo:

There is a God and my prayers have been answered! lol

Posted on his fan page http://www.whedonopolis.com/joss-will-d ... vengers-2/

via @TvFilmNews
Joss Whedon Will Direct & Write The Avengers 2!
Written by Alex Tucker // August 7, 2012

Via Slashfilm.com — “Breaking news: It was just announced on the Walt Disney Investors Conference Call thatJoss Whedon will return for The Avengers sequel. Whedon is signed to both write and direct the upcoming sequel. Disney confirmed that Whedon is also involved in the development of the long-lead ABC live-action television series which will be set inside the Marvel cinematic universe.

Follow @slashfilm on Twitter

Slashfilm.com's story about the live-action TV series: Marvel and ABC in Early Stages of Creating TV Show Set in the Marvel Cinematic Universe
Posted on Friday, July 27th, 2012 by Russ Fischer

Y'all can do whatever you like the rest of the night, ain't nuthin' gonna burst my bubble now! :biggrin: :dance: :love2:
:fireworks4:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Aug 2012 18:00 #2 by Blazer Bob
Dang, you got me again. Every time I think "avengers".........................

https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0c6nzRv8e9N7-7_Qng4w12r7GgbvLkP9IL73x797doPBAf1wK

07 Aug 2012 18:25 #3 by ScienceChic
Nuthin' wrong with Old School, but what will be coming next - OH Baby!

[youtube:2lbkj8tf]
[/youtube:2lbkj8tf]

Who that guy is and why all hell will be breaking loose!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=en ... yUqTly30ZI

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

19 Apr 2013 18:46 #4 by ScienceChic
While I adore the man, I loathe how he rips my heart out every time he gets the chance. And he's done it often, the b*****d.

Joss Whedon Teases ‘Death’ in ‘The Avengers 2′
1 month ago by Rob Keyes

Outside of it including a reunion of familiar heroic faces and a return appearance of Thanos, little is known about the story of The Avengers 2, how it will conclude “Phase Two” of the Marvel cinematic universe, or how it will lay the groundwork for Phase Three, which kicks off with Ant-Man in 2015.

In fact, we don’t even know the official title of the sequel, but we expect it not to go with the standard Iron Man style numbering scheme. What we can expect, from Joss Whedon’s vague hints, is that it’ll be darker, more personal and more emotional. And we know that that means when it comes to Whedon.

When asked what his general philosophy is for the sequel, without getting into details, Whedon followed up with a dark voice:

“Death, death and death.”

However, there’s always a deeper meaning to be found in the jokes and teases dropped by the creative minds behind each Marvel film. And by “death,” we don’t expect Whedon to be just referring to the passing away of the likes of Captain America or Hawkeye. Even in jest, Whedon is name-dropping the character of Death

19 Apr 2013 22:38 #5 by FredHayek
Hopefully after all these big paydays Boss will now have the money to pay for Serenity II. And pay for the cloning of Wash and the Shepherd.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

29 Apr 2013 22:27 #6 by ScienceChic
Speaking of Serenity:
Ooooh, this is hard...

I think I have to give it to Serenity only because I was more emotionally involved in that movie. It was everything Star Trek was - entertaining, funny, exciting, fast-paced, great plot, good acting, special effects...but Joss Whedon sucks you into loving (and hating) the characters like no one else and at the end of the day, it's the emotional impact of a movie that makes the difference between good and great. Loved 'em both, but Serenity made me cry buckets, laugh out loud a lot, feel triumph, and satisfaction at the good guy winning.

Check out the comments and see if you agree!
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... 018&type=1

File Attachment:

30 Apr 2013 05:33 #7 by FredHayek
Take me out to the black! Will ScarJo/Black Widow get her own movie?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

17 Sep 2013 11:50 #8 by ScienceChic
This was fun to go through. I totally missed the backpack thruster on the Mark VII.

25 Things You Didn’t Know About ‘The Avengers’
by Andrew Dyce

Time to create page: 0.166 seconds