Iron Man 3 Official HD Trailer

24 Oct 2012 13:48 #1 by ScienceChic
Oh yeah Baby!!!

[youtube:1nqbcbjd]
[/youtube:1nqbcbjd]

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

05 Mar 2013 23:31 #2 by ScienceChic
Oh. My. God. They just amped it up x1000 and put this movie into Amazing-Land (especially with the last 10 sec of this new trailer!)! :woo hoo: I think I'm just gonna live at the theatre for the month of May! lol

Okay, I just watched it again - it. is. so. gonna. freakin' ROCK!
File Attachment:
:biggrin: :droolpuddle: :dance:

[youtube:26dmgs5u]
[/youtube:26dmgs5u]

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

09 Mar 2013 08:49 #3 by ScienceChic
Just showed that trailer to my boy - he officially concurs, it will rock. :biggrin:

In other awesome news: from the Top Gear Facebook page :
"Surprising news. Tony Stark is going green in Iron Man 3 with an *electric* Audi R8 e-tron"

Iron Man gets an Audi R8 e-tron
Trailer: Tony Stark drives Audi’s electric supercar in upcoming Iron Man 3…
Posted by: Vijay Pattni, 08 March 2013

Of course, Tony Stark isn't real - he's a fictional Marvel comics character played most superbly by Robert Downey Junior, silly - but the R8 e-tron is very much real, and very much full of torque: 3,614lb ft of the stuff. That's...a lot. It comes courtesy of four electric motors, one mounted on each wheel, producing around 900lb ft of torque and around 80bhp each.

So you get some 320bhp and a truckload of oomph, all packaged up in a car weighing in at around 1700kg - the same as a Porsche 918 Spyder - allowing Monsieur Stark and his Big Brain the capacity to accelerate from 0-62mph in 4.8 seconds

:woo hoo: :droolpuddle:

02 Apr 2013 23:34 #4 by Jekyll
Totally agree on this one, Iron Man is the shiznat. They could make a million of 'em and I'd watch 'em all. Robert makes a PERFECT Tony Stark. I used to watch the Iron Man cartoon every Saturday growing up, along with all the other great ones and Robert is a perfect fit, let alone the Iron Man comics. Robert LOOKS like Tony Stark even!! I hope he never goes away.

15 Apr 2013 17:41 #5 by ScienceChic
MTV Movie Awards scored an exclusive clip - you have to click the link to view:

http://www.mtv.com/videos/movies/899376 ... id=1705624

16 Apr 2013 23:39 #6 by Jekyll
AwwwwhohohoHOHO! Yeaaaaaa!

19 Apr 2013 18:26 #7 by ScienceChic
WARNING! SPOILERS IN ALL LINKS!

I'm one who likes to find out as much as I can and then go watch it to see if it holds up to my expectations anyway. tongue: I'm liking what I'm reading!

Iron Man 3 Spoilers: 10 Major Plot Points Revealed
Shaun Munro
April 18, 2013

(yes, even in this one, because they go on to explain what does happen instead)
Iron Man 3: 10 Things That 100% Don’t Happen
Damien Filbert
April 18, 2013

Joss Whedon's Reaction To Iron Man 3 Might Surprise You
Author: Sean O'Connell | published: 2013-03-19

One of the many perks of being Joss Whedon is that you get to see the latest Marvel movies weeks before the general public. And why not? As the director of the original The Avengers as well as its pending sequel, The Avengers 2, Whedon needs to know how the standalone movies in Marvel’s Phase Two will feed into his next ensemble adventure.

<snip> ...when Whedon finally watched the sequel’s conclusion, he asked,

Now what am I supposed to do now? What am I going to do in Avengers 2?

That’s Whedon’s self-deprecating humor, putting more pressure on himself to live up to not only Iron Man 3 (and the standalone Thor and Captain America sequels) but also the explosive finale of his own record-breaking Avengers...<snip> So yes, Joss Whedon is impressed – and a little bit intimidated – by the bombastic conclusion Black and Robert Downey Jr. have cooked up for their sequel.

:woo hoo: If Whedon's impressed, then it's good...and he'll raise the bar for Avengers 2. Hot :Censored damn!
File Attachment:

EXCLUSIVE: Guess Who Makes An Appearance In The ‘Iron Man 3′ Post Credit Sequence!
Posted on 4.15.13 by El Mayimbe

WARNING! MASSIVE SPOILER AHEAD! I’M RESPECTFUL ENOUGH OF THE READERS NOT TO TWEET OR POST SPOILERS IN HEADINGS. STILL WANNA KNOW? WELL THEN READ BELOW AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Ok, so the premiere for Iron Man 3 was tonight in Paris, at the theater Le Grand Rex.

Of course we had spies in attendance. So when the subject of the post credit sequence was brought up the following is what one spy had to say:

REMOVED AT THE REQUEST OF MARVEL/WALT DISNEY COMPANY FRANCE

GAAAAHHHHHH! This is why I have to catch this stuff sooner gorammit. lol (Sorry to tease you with that last link - I need help catching this stuff, please. No, I'm not a gossip junkie I swear...) :)

30 Apr 2013 09:12 #8 by FredHayek
90% favorable rating on Rotten Tomatoes and for the big Iron Man fans, some theatres will run a $30 marathon of all three movies. I am going with friends on Saturday.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

04 May 2013 08:09 #9 by ScienceChic
Iron Man 3 is out, did anyone go see it last night? I had a friend's birthday party to attend and today and tomorrow are work days. Here's some reviews, if you're interested! Warning: there are spoilers contained within.

Harry suits up for IRON MAN 3 and thinks this is the best Iron Man to date!
Published at: April 30, 2013

Capone says IRON MAN 3 amps up the action, laughs, emotional investment, and smart writing!!!
May 3, 2013

04 May 2013 14:31 #10 by FredHayek
I enjoyed most of it especially when Tony Stark was cut off from his normal resources and suit. The ending was like usual for IM movies and too over the top. The villain was unexpected.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds