80s Movies Don't Die - Die Hard 5, Ah-nuld back as Conan

26 Oct 2012 10:02 #1 by ScienceChic
Or actors either, apparently. Are they trying to re-live their glory days, or need the money?

Yippee-Kay-Yay, Mother... It's A New Trailer And One Sheet For A GOOD DAY TO DIE HARD!!
Oct 25, 2012
The Kidd here...

I've got my fingers crossed that a good DIE HARD film is still possible. I was optimistic after seeing the teaser trailer roll through, but seeing this new trailer and one sheet that 20th Century Fox unveiled today... well, it's a bit of an understatement to say they're a bit on the eye-rolling side.

Trailer is embedded in the story.

Schwarzenegger Is CONAN Once More!!
Oct 25, 2012 8:09:07 PM CDT
The Kidd here...

Today Universal Pictures set themselves up for THE LEGEND OF CONAN, which would return Arnold Schwarzenegger to the role he originated back in 1982, with an eye on Summer 2014 to get the film into theatres.

So what's the story of THE LEGEND OF CONAN? Producer Fredrik Malmberg explains it quite simply as such: "The original ended with Arnold on the throne as a seasoned warrior, and this is the take of the film we will make. It’s that Nordic Viking mythic guy who has played the role of king, warrior, soldier and mercenary, and who has bedded more women than anyone, nearing the last cycle of his life. He knows he’ll be going to Valhalla, and wants to go out with a good battle.”

There's talk of him being in Terminator 5 as well.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.119 seconds