Congrats to Prince William & Kate Middleton - Baby!

03 Dec 2012 16:51 #1 by ScienceChic
Hoping the morning sickness passes soon, that part sucks.

Prince William, Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton pregnant
Written by Blair Shiff
Dec 3, 2012

St. James's Palace announced the pregnancy Monday, saying that the Duchess of Cambridge - formerly known as Kate Middleton - has a severe form of morning sickness and is currently in a London hospital. William is at his wife's side.

The palace said since the pregnancy is in its "very early stages," the 30-year-old duchess is expected to stay in the hospital for several days and will require a period of rest afterward.

It would not say how far along she is, only that she has not yet reached the 12-week mark.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 Dec 2012 19:30 #2 by pacamom
I hope all goes well for her!

I wouldnt know about the morning sickness part. Never had it.

04 Dec 2012 09:24 #3 by Grady
What is it with the fascination with the British "royals". I just don't get it. I see them as pampered show dogs or horses. The population takes care of all their needs food clothing housing, etc. They then trot them out for special occasions then parades them about putting them on display. :bash

04 Dec 2012 11:50 #4 by Raees
It's hard to explain but the Queen, for instance, is the face of the UK for decades whereas the Prime Minister only lasts as long as the next election. It's what works well for that country. It doesn't mean because you don't get it, it's not right for them.

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds