Haunting Melissa

19 May 2013 09:01 #1 by Blazer Bob
Haunting Melissa was created by Blazer Bob
I don't have a clue what this is but posting it here is a no brainer and since I have no brain................

http://pjmedia.com/andrewklavan/2013/05 ... g-melissa/

"Haunting Melissa — the first-ever app movie — produced by Neal Edelstein and with a script by me — got a nice launch this week. The ghost story that pushes itself to your mobile i-device got coverage from ABC, Fox, Bloomberg and CNN, among dozens of other places. It was named Best App of the Day by the Best App of the Day namers. And has been climbing rapidly up the bestseller lists. There’s a cool teaser in the post below.

It’s a free download. Make sure to turn on the push notifications and to use a headset. And let me know what you think.
"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

08 Jul 2013 17:33 #2 by MsMAM
Replied by MsMAM on topic Haunting Melissa
Just what I need :)

08 Jul 2013 18:04 #3 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Haunting Melissa
It'll do you good. :wink:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.148 seconds