Transformers 4 - Upgrading the Cars!

10 Jun 2013 08:17 #1 by ScienceChic
The last Transformers movie had me swearing off of them for good (another one of those, "I can't believe they said that line from that character" moments, and it was Leonard Nimoy that time - directors just need to leave Star Trek alone dammit), but I might have to watch just to see these beauties rolling across the big screen! News from Top Gear:

A Lambo Aventador has now joined a Bugatti Veyron in the cast of Transformers 4. The Autobots clearly have a newfound need for speed… The full line-up at the link:

Transformers 4 gets a Lambo Aventador
LP700-4 joins the film’s cast, plus there’s a ‘Hound’ tactical defence truck too…
Vijay Pattni
Posted: 10 Jun 2013

While its latest job could potentially entail being spectacularly disassembled with fire and noise on the set of a movie advertising shape-shifting toy cars, its cinematic debut came in no less a film than The Dark Knight Rises. There, it was stolen by Catwoman, and then repossessed by the Gotham Police Department. Pity.

No word on what capacity the Lambo will be performing in Transformers 4, but hey, any movie with a car boasting 700bhp from a 6.5-litre V12 as one of the stars is probably worth paying attention to. Probably.

Pictures from michaelbay.com
A special race-inspired C7 Corvette Stingray, based on Chevrolet’s upcoming 2014 production car!
File Attachment:

2013 Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 Coupe
File Attachment:

1,200-horsepower Bugatti Grand Sport Vitesse
File Attachment:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Jun 2013 17:08 #2 by Jekyll
Very cool :thumbsup:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.149 seconds