just saw Sharknado..

13 Aug 2013 21:30 #1 by Blazer Bob
What was the big deal? It was not camp. It was not so bad it was good. It was just bad.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 Aug 2013 21:35 #2 by otisptoadwater
Replied by otisptoadwater on topic just saw Sharknado..
Thanks for sparing me from wasting the time to see it although the title was pretty much enough to keep me away anyhow.

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

13 Aug 2013 21:49 #3 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic just saw Sharknado..

otisptoadwater wrote: Thanks for sparing me from wasting the time to see it although the title was pretty much enough to keep me away anyhow.

Supposedly the movie went "viral?". It trended on Tweet. I don't tweet but it seemed like a big deal. Mentioned multiple times on CNBC the next day.

13 Aug 2013 21:54 #4 by otisptoadwater
Replied by otisptoadwater on topic just saw Sharknado..

Blazer Bob wrote: Supposedly the movie went "viral?". It trended on Tweet. I don't tweet but it seemed like a big deal. Mentioned multiple times on CNBC the next day.

Several of the news and entertainment sites I visit were making a big deal out of Sharknado, I just couldn't get there. I have been wrong on a number of counts but normally because the reviews for a particular movie were bad but I liked the movie. Maybe I'm just too old to understand the current generation's fascination with certain themes in movies. :pop

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Time to create page: 0.141 seconds