Gravity - New Trailer

06 Sep 2013 09:16 #1 by ScienceChic
Just watching this trailer scared the crap outta me. Looks amazing!
New Gravity trailer will leave you breathless
Meredith Woerner
9/04/13

Behold a brand new action-slammed look at Alfonso Cuaron's Gravity. This is the movie that James Cameron called β€œthe best space film ever done." And as a bonus, this gorgeous trailer has been uploaded to youtube at 2k HD.

[youtube:1wkq8j54]
[/youtube:1wkq8j54]

Sandra Bullock and George Clooney = bonus!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Sep 2013 09:30 #2 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Gravity - New Trailer
I got to watch the trailer before Wolverine last night, very intense, but I don't know if I want to see the movie. But people are very excited about the film and it might give Sandra Bullock an Oscar.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

04 Oct 2013 13:49 #3 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Gravity - New Trailer
Several Reasons Why Gravity is Amazing (That You Haven't Already Heard)
Charlie Jane Anders
10/04/13

Gravity is the kind of movie that only comes along once in a blue moon: a heart-stopping work of art, that conveys the terror and beauty of space. You've already heard a lot about why this movie rules β€” but you still don't know all the reasons why Gravity is a must-see movie. Minor spoilers ahead...

File Attachment:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

04 Oct 2013 14:02 #4 by FredHayek
While the subject matter still doesn't appeal to me, I will see the movie for the glorious visuals. Love the director, (Children of Men). Imax even. 98% approvals on Rotten Tomatoes!!

04 Oct 2013 14:19 #5 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic Gravity - New Trailer
GPS is down? Who knew?

22 Oct 2013 21:50 #6 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Gravity - New Trailer
I saw it in I MAX

It sucked- seriously, wait until its on HBO

22 Oct 2013 21:52 #7 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Gravity - New Trailer

FredHayek wrote: While the subject matter still doesn't appeal to me, I will see the movie for the glorious visuals.

lol The entire movie takes place in space Fred..Outer space, they call it space cause theres nothing there, but space

23 Oct 2013 08:19 #8 by FredHayek

Big Dougy wrote: I saw it in I MAX

It sucked- seriously, wait until its on HBO

I would call you a Cretan, but that would be an insult to them. How about a Philistine?

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds