Enders Game Trailer

22 Oct 2013 22:21 #1 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:18evg138]
[/youtube:18evg138]

The story line looks interesting, I'll probably wait for the DVD instead of going to see it in a theater. Maybe someone who has seen the movie will talk me into going to see it in a theater instead of waiting for the DVD...

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Oct 2013 08:15 #2 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Enders Game Trailer
The book is very good. I am a little worried from viewing the trailer that the movie is going to be quite different.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

30 Oct 2013 09:34 #3 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Enders Game Trailer
I just downloaded the book to re-read before I see the movie. Card writes a great intro where he explains how the story developed.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

30 Oct 2013 09:38 #4 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Enders Game Trailer
Haven't read the book but the movie looks good! I probably won't go see it only because I'm spending my pennies on Hunger Games and Thor in November! :)

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds