Merry Boob-mas

08 Dec 2014 16:22 #1 by BaconLover
Merry Boob-mas was created by BaconLover
I'm feeling the holiday cheer!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

08 Dec 2014 17:50 #2 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic Merry Boob-mas
Is this safe for work at the Office Christmas party? I don't wanna get in trouble. Though I always do!

LOL :)

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

08 Dec 2014 18:44 #3 by otisptoadwater
Replied by otisptoadwater on topic Merry Boob-mas

LOL wrote: Is this safe for work at the Office Christmas party? I don't wanna get in trouble.

[sarcasm] GASP! LOL I'm sure you meant the "...non-denominational, all inclusive, universal Winter celebration..." instead of that other word. I believe the word is now Festivus or the less socially correct ChristmaHaunaKwanzica...[/sarcasm]

Believe it or not, there was a day when the proper application of eggnog (heavy on the nog) and a little friendly encouragement might reveal your opposite sex office mate's previously unknown talents. Of course these days with all of the connectivity and smart devices like cell phones and tablets the rumor about that sweet young lady from accounting having had a bit to much to drink and taking off her blouse would be posted as a series of photos on the tubes of the interwebs and seen globally within seconds... Sometimes I wonder if it would be more fun to have a no-tech party, less tangible evidence would come out of that kind of event. "...and then Otis yelled 'show us your...' No I didn't and you don't have any proof other than the testimony of a room full of half inebriated coworkers, hardly reliable witnesses if you ask me!

:xmaslights: :wreath: :xmaslights: :wreath: :xmaslights: :wreath:

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Time to create page: 0.127 seconds