X-Men: Gambit

10 Jan 2015 21:25 #1 by ScienceChic
X-Men: Gambit was created by ScienceChic
Not only is Channing Tatum cast as Gambit in the upcoming X-Men movie, Apocalypse , but the studio has already greenlit a stand-alone Gambit film. Whoo-hoo! Remy LeBeau/Gambit is my 2nd favorite X-Men character and I'm especially happy that this means 3 X-Men films in 2016. Happy dance!

Channing Tatum spills beans on 'Gambit' release as Fox stacks deck
By Brian Anthony Hernandez
January 6, 2015

Fox's standalone Gambit movie, starring Channing Tatum as the titular card-slinging mutant, will burst onto the silver screen on Oct. 7, 2016.

The Magic Mike actor alerted his 17 million Facebook fans and 6.7 million Twitter followers about the release date in succinct missives, which 20th Century Fox later re-shared.

This means three X-Men-related movies will arrive in 2016. Aside from Gambit, Fox is stacking the deck with Deadpool and X-Men: Apocalypse that year.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Jan 2015 11:56 #2 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic X-Men: Gambit
Always liked Gambit. Thought he should have been introduced to the movies earlier.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.124 seconds