Ax Men

10 Dec 2015 20:23 #1 by Blazer Bob
Ax Men was created by Blazer Bob
If you like the show for the right reasons you might like the movie "Sometimes a Great Notion".
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mountain-News-Events

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Dec 2015 10:53 #2 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Ax Men
I've watched it a couple of times. I'm curious, what are the right reasons? :)

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

12 Dec 2015 13:45 - 12 Dec 2015 13:45 #3 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic Ax Men

ScienceChic wrote: I've watched it a couple of times. I'm curious, what are the right reasons? :)

Seeing the techniques of handling big wood vs the phony baloney drama the Ax Men producers keep ginning up.

12 Dec 2015 18:22 #4 by otisptoadwater
Replied by otisptoadwater on topic Ax Men

BlazerBob wrote:

ScienceChic wrote: I've watched it a couple of times. I'm curious, what are the right reasons? :)

Seeing the techniques of handling big wood vs the phony baloney drama the Ax Men producers keep ginning up.

My inner twelve year old can't let that comment about "handling big wood" go by with out commenting. :P :cheer: :P

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Time to create page: 0.136 seconds