Snape Dies!

14 Jan 2016 07:14 - 14 Jan 2016 08:53 #1 by FredHayek
Snape Dies! was created by FredHayek
Alan Rickman, star of the Harry Potter series, Die Hard, and the best parody ever, Galaxy Quest has died. Loved his characters, even when he was a cad on Love Actually. :applaud: Thanks you sir for sharing your talent with us.

Trivia: Alan Rickman starred in the best Christmas movie of all time, "Die Hard" and the worst Christmas movie of all time, "Love Actually".

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Jan 2016 08:57 #2 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Snape Dies!
I am so incredibly sad, he was one of my favorite actors; two of his movies are in my Top 10 all-time favorites in no small part thanks to him (Dogma and Galaxy Quest). What a loss for the world.
Kevin Smith nailed it in his FB post .

Umm, caution language (it is a Kevin Smith film, after all <wink>)

Why Many Fans Believe “Dogma” Is Alan Rickman’s Best Movie
Remembering the actor’s role as Metatron – the angel who serves as the Voice of God.
Rossalyn Warren
posted on Jan. 14, 2016

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.148 seconds