New Red Band Logan Trailer

31 Jan 2017 15:18 #1 by FredHayek
Saw it today, much more revealing than earlier trailers I had seen. The girl that Logan is supposed to take care of is further fleshed out, might even be the daughter of Wolverine. And Patrick Stewart does a great job playing an aging Charles Xavier, possibly on the run. (Hopefully they will have a cameo with Deadpool/Ryan Reynolds)

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

05 Mar 2017 17:30 #2 by FredHayek
Got to see Logan, very well done. I think it is the best X-Men movie. Both Jackman and Stuart are great as men coming to the end of their careers. The girl in the movie does a great job as Laura, who might be Logan's child. And the big bonus? A funny Short with Ryan Reynolds as Deadpool having some fun w/ the Superman mythos and mooning the audience.

The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

05 Mar 2017 20:12 #3 by ScienceChic
I saw the teaser trailer for Deadpool online, it was cute but a little too slow-paced for me. :) I'm really looking forward to Logan though, thanks for the review!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

06 Mar 2017 11:49 #4 by FredHayek
I forgot to warn prospective viewers. This movie is not for the kiddos. It is excessively violent, Wolverine and Laura get to use their claws to quite bloody results. One of the unexpected delights was the actor playing Caliban, a conflicted mutant who was played very well by Stephen Merchant.

Time to create page: 0.125 seconds