Ant Man and The Wasp - July 6, 2018

01 Feb 2018 15:35 #1 by ScienceChic
I adore Paul Rudd and Evangline Lilly was superb as Hank Pym's fierce, intelligent, smarta$$ daughter last time. Michael Pena is back - sweet! - he was hilarious. And Michelle Pfeiffer as Hank Pym's long-lost wife?? YAASSS! I can't wait to see this one!

From the Marvel Cinematic Universe comes a new chapter featuring heroes with the astonishing ability to shrink: "Ant-Man and The Wasp." In the aftermath of "Captain America: Civil War," Scott Lang (Rudd) grapples with the consequences of his choices as both a Super Hero and a father. As he struggles to rebalance his home life with his responsibilities as Ant-Man, he’s confronted by Hope van Dyne (Lilly) and Dr. Hank Pym (Douglas) with an urgent new mission. Scott must once again put on the suit and learn to fight alongside The Wasp as the team works together to uncover secrets from their past.
Read more at www.comingsoon.net/movie/ant-man-and-the...#XysDyPF7m51mgCSq.99

www.imdb.com/title/tt5095030/

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Feb 2018 15:09 #2 by FredHayek
Ack! Still need to see the first one. My brother and his husband loved it. Maybe check it out this week.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

13 Feb 2018 13:00 #3 by ScienceChic
Yes you do! Ant Man was hilarious and fun entertainment. I love Paul Rudd.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

13 Feb 2018 15:30 #4 by FredHayek
Watched it last night and liked it. I was worried that Paul Rudd would act like he was just too cool to be in a superhero movie, but he mainly played it straight and I love his humor.

08 Jul 2018 17:08 #5 by FredHayek
As good at the original, amazing work they did making Michael Douglas and Michelle Pfeiffer look so young. And also amazing that Paul Rudd never looks older. I did have a problem with the whole expanding making smaller. That building may be smaller but it is going to weigh the same and you could not pick it up! But other than that, good drama and comedy.

22 Jul 2018 12:31 #6 by ScienceChic
Two thumbs up from the family and I! The humor in this one was much better than in Thor: Ragnarok (they tried to hard with that one) and I love how it was interwoven with what happened in Avengers: Civil War to Avengers: Infinity War (even though that movie sucked). The end credits scene was a killer.

Michael Pena's Luis again steals the show. Our favorite scene in the movie is his interrogation. OMGROFL!

24 Jul 2018 10:36 #7 by FredHayek
Good to know the 2nd Thanos movie is already in can. Wouldn't do to have Josh Brolin make the creative team at Marvel disappear.

Time to create page: 0.166 seconds