Men In Black International - Summer 2019

22 Dec 2018 18:28 #1 by ScienceChic
Okay, so I had sworn off this series after the horrible MIB II, but this trailer sucked me in (not the least because it's Thor and the Valkyrie teaming back up! LOL). Chris Hemsworth really hit his stride when he was allowed to do more humor as Thor so him in an action-packed MIB prequel seems...intriguing. Plus, I adore Emma Thompson and Liam Neeson, and loved Kumail Nanjiani in The Big Sick so the cast is unfairly stacked toward forcing me to watch. :coolwink:

The universe is expanding. Watch the trailer for #MIBInternational, in theaters summer. www.meninblack.com/
Follow Us on Social:
www.facebook.com/meninblack

www.twitter.com/meninblack

Subscribe to Sony Pictures for exclusive content: bit.ly/SonyPicsSubscribe

The Men in Black have always protected the Earth from the scum of the universe. In this new adventure, they tackle their biggest, most global threat to date: a mole in the Men in Black organization.

www.imdb.com/title/tt2283336/

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.139 seconds