Rest In Peace Luke Perry, gone at 52

Rest In Peace Luke Perry, gone at 52 was created by ScienceChic

I’m stunned. I feel so awful for his family, he was far too young to go.

I never watched 90210 until a friend introduced it to me in my sophomore year of college (back to back with Melrose Place - the best night of week!), and by then it was some years into the show so I never got as into it as others.

My favorite role of his, actually, was as Pike in Joss Whedon’s movie debut of Buffy the Vampire Slayer (with Kristy Swanson as Buffy, Paul Reuben, Donald Sutherland, Rutger Hauer, Hilary Swank, and David Arquette). He was so funny and adorable as the supporting actor.

Rest In Peace Handsome, you will be missed.

Publicist: Luke Perry has died at 52 after suffering stroke
The hope of a secure and livable world lies with disciplined nonconformists who are dedicated to justice, peace and brotherhood. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Your scars exist, but it’s your courage that defines you. ~Nalini Singh
04 Mar 2019 11:43 #1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ScienceChic on topic Rest In Peace Luke Perry, gone at 52

The hope of a secure and livable world lies with disciplined nonconformists who are dedicated to justice, peace and brotherhood. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Your scars exist, but it’s your courage that defines you. ~Nalini Singh
04 Mar 2019 12:02 #2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.279 seconds