The Hitman’s Bodyguard Sequel

The Hitman’s Bodyguard Sequel was created by ScienceChic

I thoroughly enjoyed the first movie (Salma Hayek stole the show) and definitely look forward to this with the addition of Grillo! Rumors are it's titled The Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard.

Frank Grillo Joins Ryan Reynolds in ‘Hitman’s Bodyguard’ Sequel (EXCLUSIVE)
By Justin Kroll
March 1, 2019

Frank Grillo is joining Ryan Reynolds and Samuel L. Jackson in the sequel to “The Hitman’s Bodyguard.”

Salma Hayek will be returning as well. The original movie, released in the summer of 2017, grossed $75.5 million in the U.S. and more than $176 million globally.[/u][/color][/size]

‘The Hitman’s Bodyguard’ sequel being shot in Croatia
by croatiaweek March 5, 2019

5 March 2019 – Actors Samuel L. Jackson (70), Salma Hayek (52) and Ryan Reynolds (42), are set to shoot a new Hollywood film in Croatia.

According to Glas Istre, the trio, who starred together in the film ‘The Hitman’s Bodyguard’, will soon be arriving in Rovinj to shoot the sequel.

The hope of a secure and livable world lies with disciplined nonconformists who are dedicated to justice, peace and brotherhood. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Your scars exist, but it’s your courage that defines you. ~Nalini Singh
07 Mar 2019 14:14 #1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by FredHayek on topic The Hitman’s Bodyguard Sequel

I don't know how I missed the original. I will have to look it up. Also didn't realize Jackson was 70. Looking very good for his age! And loved him in "Glass".
08 Mar 2019 09:38 #2

Replied by ScienceChic on topic The Hitman’s Bodyguard Sequel

I posted it in The Ring so I could include the uncensored trailer, :biggrin: but it got hidden down there.

I discovered he was 70 when he went on Ellen for an interview when Infinity War was coming out. It blew me away too - I had no idea and wouldn't have put him past 55. He's impressive!
The hope of a secure and livable world lies with disciplined nonconformists who are dedicated to justice, peace and brotherhood. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Your scars exist, but it’s your courage that defines you. ~Nalini Singh
08 Mar 2019 10:33 #3

Time to create page: 0.293 seconds