New Black Widow Trailer - July 2021

04 Apr 2021 18:56 #11 by ScienceChic
New release date - July 9, 2021 - and new trailer. I'm disappointed they moved it back from May, I was really looking forward to it next month right between Falcon & The Winter Soldier and Loki on Disney+.

Mashable: mashable.com/video/black-widow-trailer/
CinemaBlend: www.cinemablend.com/news/2565366/disney-...tt-johansson-cruella

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

05 Apr 2021 08:36 #12 by FredHayek
I was hoping the success of Godzilla would bring movies back to theaters. We have been waiting for this one for years.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

21 Jul 2021 09:22 #13 by FredHayek
Finally! After years of waiting and cancelations, Black Widow was finally released! And I was pleasantly surprised. Probably Scarlett Johanson's swan song for the character. It is partially an origin story. The Russian Communists create a family in 1987 Ohio to steal secrets from the US. After three years, they have to escape to Cuba and are separated. The young girls are trained to be assasins, the father imprisoned, and the mother dies. The girls get back together to stop a ruthless super villain and somehow the family gets back together to finish him off. This movie takes place during "Civil War" and before Thanos. I think it was above average for the MCU. But remember to stay for the post-credits scene which sets up a new rivalry.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

21 Jul 2021 10:37 #14 by homeagain
I think the decision was made (last swan song) because she was/is pregnant and now has a child.

Time to create page: 0.149 seconds