New Black Widow Trailer - July 2021

04 Dec 2019 20:56 #1 by ScienceChic
Trailer dropped yesterday, looks like fun!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

05 Dec 2019 08:56 #2 by FredHayek
The trailer didn't do much for me, but I am still going to see the movie. I hope BW does somehow come back to life. I think she is one of the more intriguing characters in the MCU, much darker than the rest.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

30 Dec 2019 12:36 #3 by FredHayek
The new trailer I saw before Star Wars is lots better. Does a better job of setting up the film, introducing family members, now I am much more excited about the film.

30 Dec 2019 18:20 #4 by homeagain
Marvel characters are not much of what I know.....I just think you can't beat Quetin Taratino's
KILL BILL... one and two.....best kick ass chick, Ulma THURMAN......love the depth of delivery
and drama.

02 Jan 2020 10:52 #5 by FredHayek

homeagain wrote: Marvel characters are not much of what I know.....I just think you can't beat Quetin Taratino's
KILL BILL... one and two.....best kick ass chick, Ulma THURMAN......love the depth of delivery
and drama.

Agree. Kill Bill is actually a better comic book movie than the MCU. They even have cartoon scenes in the two films. But Quentin is not as prolific as Stan Lee, so I will still see this film. Plus I like my superheroes to be a little more realistic, and Black Widow is more fun for me than Thor or Hulk.

03 Jan 2020 12:40 #6 by homeagain

ANOTHER kick ass chick......the bruises are NOT fake,she insisted that the fight scenes be
REAL.....so she just "went for it" stated one of the actors (directors?) on the film.

03 Jan 2020 14:19 #7 by FredHayek
Atomic Blonde was one of my favorites. Saw it three times in the theater. Love Cold War spy movies and the soundtrack was amazing. I really wish it had done better in the theaters. My favorite, Charlize Thereon film.

15 Jan 2020 11:30 - 15 Jan 2020 11:32 #8 by ScienceChic
This doesn't add anything new, really.

January 13, 2020

“Family. Back together again.” Watch this brand-new special look at Marvel Studios’ Black Widow, in theaters May 1.

Subscribe to Marvel: bit.ly/WeO3YJ

Follow Marvel on Twitter: ‪https://twitter.com/marvel
Like Marvel on Facebook: ‪https://www.facebook.com/marvel

For even more news, stay tuned to:
Tumblr: ‪http://marvelentertainment.tumblr.com/
Instagram
Pinterest: ‪http://pinterest.com/marvelofficial

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

15 Jan 2020 14:30 #9 by FredHayek
May 1st? Such a long time to wait! But that makes it sound like it will be the major superhero movie to start off the summer season. Anyone else recognize the sheriff from Stranger Things?

03 Sep 2020 08:17 #10 by FredHayek
Looks like the movie is going to focus on her family in the Soviet Union and I think the plot will be destroying the organization that had created them. Released in November, I am looking forward to it.

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds