Animaniacs Reboot Brings Back Original Cast, Plus Pinky and the Brain

06 Apr 2020 08:43 #1 by ScienceChic
NARF!!! :yahoo: I can't even tell you how excited I am about this! This is a show I would not DVR but sit down to watch as it was about to air each week, I love them that much. :biggrin:

Animaniacs Reboot Brings Back Original Cast, Plus Pinky and the Brain
Rob Paulsen, Jess Harnell and Tress MacNeille return to voice Yakko, Wakko and Dot with Paulsen and Maurice LaMarche reprising Pinky and the Brain.
by Natalie Hunter, Screenrant | Apr 04, 2020

The original Animaniacs actors will return for the reboot to voice the iconic trio Yakko, Wakko, and Dot, as well as Pinky and The Brain. The Animaniacs reboot is apart of Hulu's effort to keep up with the reboot trend that has blown up among the streaming platforms. Animaniacs premiered on Fox Kids in 1993 and featured the hijinks of several different wacky casts of animal characters. Yakko, Wakko, and Dot, the Warner siblings, were the featured characters on the series, but Pinky and the Brain proved popular enough to spin-off into their own series.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Apr 2020 14:28 #2 by FredHayek
What are we going to do tonight, Brain?
Same thing we do every night Pinky, observe the quarantine!
More Pinky should be good!

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds