JAGGER like U'VE NEVER seen him

05 May 2020 09:01 #1 by homeagain

JAGGER just does the home thing......to perfection

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

05 May 2020 14:52 #2 by homeagain
WELL NOW......that little experiment went just as I thought it would...I posted TWO non-political posts
for some diversion from the disastrous fubar......NOTHING,NADA for a response....but yet, the POLITICAL postioned
posts promptly got attention......GEEZ guys....get a life....JAGGER was groovy and I thought.....how cool to see him as
just another human being  instead of the royal rocker.....

The safe at home stint seems doable to me.......I'm just on my "Bali"back patio....fountain,foliage,funky
zen stuff,wicker furniture and a wicked hot tub.

Inside...my mountain retreat respite (even tho I am no longer in the mountains)..it is serene and comforting....I garden
and watch wildlife(just not as much as the mountains) and I listen to SPRING as it sings it's song. 

IF U R fortunate enough to be in retirement....safe at home is NOT A SACRIFICE.....I do NOT understand the "let me
out", I don't give a fat rat's ass about other people....NOW if U are working still.....HOW SELFISH is that....to purposely
put others at risk because YOU R more important....SACRIFICE your ego.....JMO

06 May 2020 06:51 #3 by homeagain
www.kevinmd.com/blog/2020/04/protestors-...date-this-virus.html

AN INTIMATE INTROSPECTIVE POV FROM A MED. PROFESSIONAL......it's getting warmer,outside projects in the yard,
lots of sunshine and so U guys have a nice life......see u in Nov.  when we can VOTE to vanquish this horror of a human being.

Time to create page: 0.117 seconds