The Last of Us 2?

18 Jun 2020 12:24 #1 by Pony Soldier
Any other gamers out there eagerly awaiting the release tonight at midnight? I actually took a vacation day tomorrow just so I can stay up all night playing and drive my family nuts...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Jun 2020 13:57 - 18 Jun 2020 13:59 #2 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic The Last of Us 2?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Last_of_Us_Part_II

Since I am not a gamer, I was intrigued with the theme....and researched it. VERY addictive tale...would love to see this in motion capture technology (Avatar) as a IMAX featurefilm....just because of story line. WHO
will play with U?

18 Jun 2020 15:04 #3 by Pony Soldier
Replied by Pony Soldier on topic The Last of Us 2?
The original had probably the best storyline of any game ever. It took games to a new level, almost interactive novel. These are loner games but there are usually online interactive modes outside of the story.

Well, now you guys know my weakness. I have a fairly bad video game addiction lol

18 Jun 2020 16:05 #4 by homeagain
The storyline reminds me of I AM LEGEND with Will Smith...(no LBGT theme tho).

my go-to "get out of my head" is NETFLIX.....Frankie & Grace, Longmire (sad when it came to an end)and
Pose.....SIX FEET UNDER was a binge worthy series that I missed first time around.

18 Jun 2020 17:27 #5 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic The Last of Us 2?
I remember playing for hours on end as a kid, and that was when we had 8 bit graphics. LOL! I don't doubt that well-designed games can suck you in for hours on end. As long as you enjoy it and don't let it overtake your life, it's all good! :)

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

19 Jun 2020 07:26 #6 by homeagain
www.forbes.com/sites/paultassi/2020/06/1...tacritic/#7b1b0e4e1e

WOW...Forbes is forecasting this...gamers are split early on....Hey PS did U complete the game?

19 Jun 2020 07:53 #7 by Pony Soldier
So, if you read through the article or read on Twitter, you’ll see that an awful lot of people prejudged the game because the main character is lesbian. Also a lot of people were angry about a certain plot twist that was leaked a couple of weeks ago. I’m guessing that if the people reviewing the game, only a small percentage have actually delved into it. From what I’ve read this will be a 25 to 30 hour game. I only made it 4 hours before my old butt had to go to bed B). I would give it high marks so far but I’m really just scratching the surface. Controls are much better than the last game. I wasn’t crazy about the motorcycle cation in this game which is revenge. The last one was a much more complex plot but this may expand as it goes on.

19 Jun 2020 08:05 - 19 Jun 2020 08:07 #8 by homeagain
YEP, I read the whole article...why I posted it....25 or 30 hours is alot of sitting...I'm a two speed person
get up GO.....drop dead stop.....*correction...WAS a two speed person.. Somewhat puzzling,the LBGT
thing was a turn off...I thought the majority of gamers were younger and liberal.

23 Jun 2020 08:05 #9 by Pony Soldier
Well, after a few hours of this game, I am sorry to report that I'm disappointed so far. The story just isn't developing and they are certainly pushing an LGBTQ agenda instead. I play games to take a break from political BS, not be exposed to it more...

waste of money and time.

Time to create page: 0.139 seconds