Honest Trailers

02 Jul 2020 10:46 #1 by ScienceChic
Honest Trailers was created by ScienceChic
A friend alerted me to the existence of this ScreenJunkies YouTube account that creates what they call "Honest Trailers," I'm waiting until this weekend to dive down the rabbit hole of fun, but I couldn't resist this one, as Galaxy Quest is one of my all-time favorite movies. :yess: See any in the list that jump out at you?

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 Jul 2020 13:56 #2 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Honest Trailers
OK THEN.... Stargate,which was my fav until the producer/director/writers fell down on the job of wrapping
up the story in a tremendously timely way..... the ending sucked,like they couldn't get it together to compromise on a cool conclusion...so they just scribbled some shit down and called it the end. Man, it could have been SO MUCH MORE....a big letdown...LIKE WTH that's it?

I haven't looked at the Tarentino trailers yet....The Fifth Element was Fun, abit kenetic for me,but BIG BATA
BOOM was the bomb.....the huge platter of turkey....instantaneously available and devoured was a delight.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.135 seconds