The rescheduled Red Rocks concert lineup we hope to see in 2021

19 Jan 2021 12:35 #1 by Mountain-News-Events
The rescheduled Red Rocks concert lineup we hope to see in 2021
The ability for live music to return in 2021 will be dependent on widespread vaccine distribution and local health guidelines.
Author: Alexander Kirk, 9News | Published: 8:25 AM MST January 14, 2021

MORRISON, Colo. — There is no better venue for live music in the country than Colorado's own Red Rocks Amphitheatre.

Owned and operated by the City of Denver, Colorado, the concert venue at Red Rocks Park has been home to some of the most iconic concerts in history, from artists such as The Beatles, U2, and Sting.

Located just west of the Mile High City, Red Rocks Park features 738 acres of hiking trails, geological wonders and astounding views.

The Red Rocks 2021 concert schedule (announced so far) features shows from April to October that were postponed from 2020. We will keep this concert schedule updated as the year progresses.

To learn more about Red Rocks, and see the most up-to-date concert schedule, visit redrocksonline.com.

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Jan 2021 13:47 #2 by FredHayek
Good luck Red Rocks and musicians. I expect to see shows with safely dispersed audiences and expect many of the bigger acts to wait before touring. This might provide more dates for less popular acts.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.294 seconds