Friends: The Reunion - May 27 on HBO Max

20 May 2021 16:16 #1 by ScienceChic

The full 'Friends' reunion trailer is here. Get ready to cry.
By Proma Khosla
May 19, 2021

After years of waiting, the Friends are back!

HBO Max's Friends reunion now has an emotional trailer that reunites the iconic cast (Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox, Lisa Kudrow, Matthew Perry, Matt LeBlanc, and David Schwimmer) in Monica and Rachel's apartment as they reminisce on one of the most unforgettable TV shows ever. They reenact famous scenes, reminisce, and cry.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 May 2021 09:34 #2 by homeagain
SATC is back on HBO, after they tried a reboot on big screen....story line was thin and centered on SJP.
(Big died)....I wonder if THAT is still the story line. "And then, just like that" $$$$ brought it back to life,except
the sultry Samantha didn't buy into the deal....."I've closed that chapter of my life and started anew one."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.143 seconds