RIP Betty White, gone at age 99

31 Dec 2021 12:41 #1 by ScienceChic
Oh no! Betty White has passed away at the age of 99, just over 2 weeks away from her 100th birthday. Rest in peace dear lady, you will be so incredibly missed.
Betty White Dies at 99
The near-centenarian and star of The Mary Tyler Moore Show and The Golden Girls was a TV fixture for decades.
By Gary Susman, Vanity Fair | December 31, 2021

Betty White was around for so long that she starred in four different series called The Betty White Show. In fact, you could almost call all of television The Betty White Show. She was a presence on the air and behind the scenes from the dawn of the medium, and probably logged more on-camera time than any woman in history. She won eight Emmys over a span of more than 75 years, starred in two all-time classic sitcoms, and was still gaining new fans for her wry comic style when she died on December 31, People reports, just a few weeks shy of turning 100 years old.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

31 Dec 2021 13:09 #2 by homeagain
Allen Ludden is NOW with her and they r having one heck of a good time.....together again at last

01 Jan 2022 10:37 #3 by homeagain
THIS personifies the bawdy Betty.....'WHEN I GET OLD,I DON'T WANT PEOPLE THINKING ''WHAT A SWEET OLD LADY''.......I WANT 'EM SAYING"oh CRAP,WHAT'S SHE UP TO NOW?" (this cartoon with two old ladies sitting on a bench,u know with nylon socks rolled down and big old think shoes,is on my frig)

raise a shot to Betty.....BAWDY,BRIGHT AND THE BEST.........

Time to create page: 0.136 seconds