-
Forum
-
The Highway
-
The Campfire
-
Mountains of Entertainment
-
Digger
Digger
Less
More
-
Posts: 31433
-
Thank you received: 181
-
-
-
06 Oct 2026 14:58 #1
by FredHayek
Not your normal movie, exists on numerous planes. I am glad I watched it.
Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
-
Posts: 31433
-
Thank you received: 181
-
-
-
06 Oct 2026 15:01 #2
by FredHayek
How I looked watching this film.
So many adjectives.
Absurdity
Trawling for awards.
Different to be different.
Right now it has been labeled a bomb. Only two other people in the theater with me.
I am very curious how it will be thought of ten years from now.
Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
-
Posts: 31433
-
Thank you received: 181
-
-
-
06 Oct 2026 15:03 #3
by FredHayek
My grade?
Four out of five pieces of massaged sashimi. Not everything worked, but still had to respect the director's vision.
Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
-
Forum
-
The Highway
-
The Campfire
-
Mountains of Entertainment
-
Digger
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds