Kill Off Indiana Jones?

20 Dec 2010 12:54 #1 by ScienceChic
http://scoop.todayshow.com/_news/2010/1 ... iana-jones
Is it time to kill off Indiana Jones?

Is there a possibility that Harrison Ford wants Indiana Jones killed off? That's what Showbiz Spy is reporting. According to the site, Ford has told creator George Lucas and director Steven Spielberg that Jones should sing his swan song in the fifth installment of the adventure film series.

"Harrison thinks it would be good for Indy to die and pass on his hat to his son in the next one," an insider reportedly told the website. "George especially is resisting the notion but Steven is considering it.

While I think it would be a powerful scene, I hate the idea. What do you think?

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Dec 2010 13:26 #2 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic Kill Off Indiana Jones?
Hate it! He should still be around to ask advice from by his son in future films.

20 Dec 2010 16:01 #3 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic Kill Off Indiana Jones?
I hate it too! bad , just bad

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds