Die Hard 5 news

12 Feb 2011 13:08 #1 by ScienceChic
Die Hard 5 news was created by ScienceChic
http://www.aintitcool.com/node/48466
DIE HARD 5 Has Its Director!
Published on: Feb 11, 2011

I liked LIVE FREE OR DIE HARD. It makes it easier to like if you go in knowing that it's not really a DIE HARD movie.

Here's hoping Noam Murro realizes that, because according to Deadline he's the next director in the franchise. Apparently Bruce picked him if the Vulture is to be believed, but if he picked him or not, Murro's HALO commercials that he directed impressed someone high up to give him a swing at the old Nakatomi legacy. Murro also directed SMART PEOPLE, which isn't the kind of movie pedigree that comes to mind when directing a movie like this, but I'm certain any director worth his or her salt would bring their A game to a project like this.

I hope they bring John McClane's vulnerability back, although he's said he wanted the movie to go worldwide. I think that's a bad idea myself, but what do I know - this franchise has made a ton of money for Willis and Fox, and expanding the scope of DIE HARD may be what the audience wants.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.135 seconds