NOOOO!!!!! CBS pulls the plug on Two and a Half men!

24 Feb 2011 21:13 #1 by The Viking
This is my all time favorite sitcom. I own all of them and it is my guilty pleasure each day to watch it. They said they are only canceling the last 4 episodes of this season, but will they come back for a 9th season. Should they? Can Charlie Sheen turn things around? And there is talk they might bring in another actor to replace him. I just can't see that happening. Not sure how that would work.

http://www.deadline.com/2011/02/cbs-and ... is-season/

CBS & Warner Bros Pull The Plug: But Have We Seen The Last Of 'Two And A Half Men'?

As Two And A Half Men star Charlie Sheen's erratic behavior escalated today in a series of verbal assaults on the show's creator-executive producer Chuck Lorre, the sitcom's network and studio did the only thing they could in the situation: pull the plug. But they only did it for this season. (Two and a Half Men was scheduled to resume production on Monday for 4 more episodes). So the door is left open for a possible ninth season. "Based on the totality of Charlie Sheen’s statements, conduct and condition, CBS and Warner Bros TV have decided to discontinue production of Two and a Half Men for the remainder of the season," the two companies said in a statement.

The question now is should Two And A Half Men continue? Could the damage done over the past few weeks ever be repaired. And most importantly, will Sheen come back from the brink?

Following his verbal assault on Lorre, whom he calls by his "real name Chaim Levine", in a radio interview this morning, Sheen went way further in a TMZ interview this afternoon. "I violently hate Haim Levine," Sheen said in what is probably the harshest statement by a series star about their showrunner. "He's a stupid, stupid little man and a p**sy punk that I'd never want to be like. That's me being polite. That piece of s**t took money out of my pocket, my family's pocket, and, most importantly, my second family -- my crew's pocket... You can tell him one thing. I own him." He proceeded to challenge Lorre to a fight. "If he wins, then he can leave MY show, Sheen said.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Feb 2011 05:53 #2 by LopingAlong
Vike, send Charlie the thread from here that was started by Dr Mike on "Bad behaviors Controlling us" ---hey, it could help, you never know. LOL

I hope they show how it ends or doesn't end with Charlie and Rose and Manny though. What a hoot that show is! :)

26 Feb 2011 11:45 #3 by Local_Historian
The guy has now proven how much of an ass he is - and his coworkers - the behind the scenes folk - aren't hesitating to tell how much of one he is. He's screwing with their jobs, their livelyhood.

Time to create page: 0.140 seconds