Inter-Canyon considering property tax increase

15 Jun 2018 14:33 #1 by CanyonCourier
Inter-Canyon Fire Protection District is inching closer to asking its residents for a property tax increase or to de-Gallagher-ize the district in the November election.

The first option would increase property taxes for Inter-Canyon’s 6,000 residents. The latter would lock the district in at its current residential assessment rate of 7.2 percent and help it avoid the impact of the Gallagher Amendment.

Subscribe and read more here: www.canyoncourier.com/content/inter-cany...roperty-tax-increase
By Deborah Swearingen
Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Canyon Courier is your source for local news, sports, events, and information in Evergreen, CO, and the surrounding area.
www.canyoncourier.com
Subscribe to help support your local news!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Jul 2018 09:29 #2 by Mountain-News-Events
From Inter-Canyon Fire Protection District:

Residents of @icfpd are invited to attend the July Board of Directors Meeting tonight at 7:00 pm at station one, 7939 S Turkey Creek Rd. The board will discuss future service needs, resources and funding

twitter.com/ICFPD

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!

27 Jul 2018 17:08 #3 by CanyonCourier
Community offers feedback on Inter-Canyon ballot measure

Larry Wilson is quick to share his appreciation for Inter-Canyon Fire Protection District.

“Inter-Canyon Fire department probably has one of the best group of people that I have ever met. I don’t say that lightly,” he said. “ …. They’re just a great bunch of people, and they love the community. They’re dedicated. These are the type of people that you want on your volunteer fire department.”

For this reason, the Hilldale Pines resident said he’ll support a property tax increase should Inter-Canyon’s board of directors choose to move forward with one.

“If an extra $80 or $90 a year on property taxes is going to make difference, I’m going to pay it. I don’t have a problem with that,” he said.

Read more here: www.canyoncourier.com/content/community-...anyon-ballot-measure
By Deborah Swearingen
Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Canyon Courier is your source for local news, sports, events, and information in Evergreen, CO, and the surrounding area.
www.canyoncourier.com
Subscribe to help support your local news!

Time to create page: 0.141 seconds