A challenging new job - Jefferson County Sheriff's Office Mountain Precinct Cmdr

05 Aug 2021 13:11 #1 by CanyonCourier
Jeffco Sheriff's Office commander wants to create quality relationships in the foothills

The new Jeffco Sheriff's Office commander responsible for the foothills has an impressive collection of Challenge Coins.

For Commander Kevin Bost, it's not about the quantity of coins but the quality. Each has a story — reminding him of his 16 years with the Jeffco Sheriff's Office and eight years in the military.

His philosophy about the Challenge Coins is akin to his approach to his new position at the Evergreen precinct office — the quality of the relationships the Sheriff's Office fosters among the community will aid in a win-win scenario for everyone.

“The mountain community is amazing,” he said. “I'm a huge community person, and I believe in teamwork.

Read more here: www.canyoncourier.com/stories/a-challenging-new-job,379582 ?
Posted Saturday, July 17, 2021 9:55 am
Deb Hurley Brobst
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Canyon Courier is your source for local news, sports, events, and information in Evergreen, CO, and the surrounding area.
www.canyoncourier.com
Subscribe to help support your local news!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.303 seconds